For a reservation to become firm and final, the customer will pay a deposit of 50%. The balance can be paid and received prior to arrival. It is actually quite common that the balance be acquitted at the end of the stay.
When you set up on your bill, you can pay in euros or dirhams, in cash or by credit card (visa, mastercard). The exchange rate depends on the foreign exchange market.
In case of cancellation of a room, the cancellation fee amounts to a portion of the total amount of reservation. Specifically :
- Less than 14 days before your arrival : 50%
- Less than 7 days before your arrival : 100%
In the case of cancellation of a reservation of an exclusive riad, cancellation fee are more restrictive. Specifically :
- Less than 60 days before your arrival : 50%
- Less than 30 days before your arrival : 75%
- Less than 14 days before your arrival : 100%
Reservations can be secured by a borrowing visa, if it is not possible for you to make a deposit